Fee Structures Are as Following: (Same for both Men and Women candidates)
- Flying Branch : Rs.63,694/-
- Technical Branch : Rs.54,994/-
- Ground Duty Branches : Rs.52,444/-
Pay and Allowances :
- Flying officers will be entitled to pay in pay band of Rs. 15,600 to 39,100 per month along with grade pay, Military Service Pay, Dearness Allowances, Kit Maintenance Allowance, Transport Allowance.
- In addition, other allowances are applicable based on nature of duty/place of posting and would include Flying Allowance, Technical Allowance, Field area Allowance, Special Compensatory(hill area) allowance, Special force allowance, Siachin Allowance, Island Special study allowance, test pilot and flight test engineer allowance, hard area allowance and remote allowance.
- On successful completion of training, the newly commissioned flying officers would be entitled to approximate gross monthly emoluments in different branches including Transport Allowance of major cities.
Benefits : In addition to the pay and allowances, officers are entitles to furnished accommodation, comprehensive medical cover for self dependants, leave travel concession, leave (60 days annual and 20 days casual), supply of entitles rations, canteen and officers Mess facilities and many more.
Insurance: Rs.50 lakhs Insurance cover (on contribution) is applicable to serving officers. Additional cover of Rs.3.5 lakhs is applicable to flying branch officers.