- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum average of 60% of marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB).
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% average marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) for candidates belonging to SC/ST and Students hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and from the North Eastern States of Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the VITEEE-2013, conducted by VIT University.
- Candidates who have not appeared for the VITEEE are not eligible for admission.
- The candidates will be short-listed based on their entrance examination marks and will be called for the counselling.
How To Apply:
- candidates have to apply VITEEE 2013 online, need to pay Rs 900/- through Net Banking or Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Application can be obtained from the designated branches of Post offices on cash payment of Rs 950/-.
- Application form can be obtained bt sending s DD of Rs 950/- drawn in favor of "VIT University", payable at Vellore.
- Application form can also be obtained by handing over a DD for Rs 950/- in person at VIT university, Vellore at VIT Chennai campus or Vellore Campus.
- It is mandatory that the online applicants should send the hard copy of the application form to the University addressed to the "Director-UG Admissions", VIT University, Vellore-632014.
- Last date for issue of receipt of application form: March 07, 2013.
- VITEEE 2013 will be held on: April 15 to 30, 2013.
- VITEEE 2013 results will be announced on: May 06, 2013.
Vellore - 632014.
Tel: 0416 - 2202168.