NEET PG 2013 will be conducted over 11 days from Nov 23 to Dec 06, 2012. Over 95,000 candidates registered for the computer based admission test for the PG Medical courses. The single entrance exam will be administered as a computer based Test.
The response from the NEET PG 20132 aspirants not that much positive. Students are unhappy with the quality of question paper. It is the first computer based entrance test as far as common medical entrance tests in the country are concerned.
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) issued a notification on Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for NEET PG 2013 aspirants.
The Notification points that:
- Candidates kindly note that by registering for the NEET PG, they are covered by Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- As per NDA candidates cannot disclose any question or contents of question paper in part or otherwise with any person or party or website or such other media /publication.
- Any act in breach of the NDA shall be liable for penal action as per law. Kindly note that this is a punishable offence and shall lead to cancellation of candidature at the bare threshold.
- Candidates may kindly note that NDA is valid even after the completion of NEET PG.
- Accordingly candidates are advised to comply with the provisions of NDA and do not disclose any question or content of the question paper of NEET PG.