The COMEDK entrance test is mandatory for candidates seeking admissions for the Post Graduate courses in COMEDK Member Institutions subject to the eligibility as prescribed by MCI/DCI. The COMEDK PGET-2013 test scores are valid only for admissions during the academic year 2013-2014.
PGET 2013 Test Pattern:
There will be one separate test for PG Medical and one separate test for PG Dental Courses. Each test will have 180 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes. The test will begin at 10:00 AM and end at 01:00 PM.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers in an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Answer Sheet.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- However, in the event of a tie in score the principle of least negative responses (number of wrong answer) will be adopted. In addition, if required, other methods may be adapted to break ties vide 5.4.2.
- No mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) for any question.
The PG Courses are offered in:
- Postgraduate Medical Degree in 3 years
- Postgraduate Medical Diploma in 2 years
- Postgraduate Dental Degree in 3 years
- Postgraduate Dental Diploma in 2 years
Applicants must meet all requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI. Accordingly, they should have successfully passed their M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. from an institution recognized by MCI / DCI, and must have completed or completing their internship by 30/04/2013 at the latest.
How To Apply:
- The application form can filled online through the official website of COMEDK.
- Demand Draft has to be drawn from the nationalized bank in favour of "COMEDK" (Check for the correct spelling), payable at Bangalore (DD must be payable at Bangalore only) for Rs. 2250/- (Rupees Two Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Only) application number & applicant's name to be written behind the DD. Check for the banker's seal and signature on the DD.
- Last date for receipt of completed application form: Jan 10, 2013.
- Admit card can be downloaded from: Jan 15, 2013.
- PGET 2013 exam will be held on: Feb 03, 2013.
- Answer keys will be published on: Feb 03, 2013.
The Executive Secretary - COMEDK,
#132, Second Floor,
11th Main Road, 17th Cross,