The XAT 2013 registration dates has been extended to till Dec 05, 2012. Earlier it was Nov 30.
Admission Chairperson, XLRI jamshedpur, Prof Vishwa Ballabh said, "We had off late started receiving more registrations than earlier. Hence, we have planned to give aspirants more time to register for the exam,"
XAT 2013 score would be accepted by 106 B-schools including 16 member institutions across the country. XAT 2013 is a paper-pencil based exam for 2 hours 40 minutes. The paper is divided into 2 parts.
- Data Interpretation & Quantitative Ability, Analytical Reasoning and Decision Making & Verbal & Logical Ability
- General Awareness and Essay writing
Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline or complete by June 10, 2013 from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- Candidates should can register for XAT through online payment using credit card for an amount of Rs. 950/- (Rs. 650/- for SC/ST). He/She than has to send the XAT confirmation page to XAT office.
- Candidates can register for XAT through the cash payment. After successfully completing the registration, the candidate has to download the XAT pay-in-slip. A non-refundable amount of Rs. 950/- (Rs. 650/- for SC/ST) is to be tendered to the nearest branch of IDBI Bank. The transaction number provided by the bank in the pay-in-slip has to be entered in the registration webpage and download the XAT confirmation page and send to XAT office, along with the XLRI's copy of XAT pay-in-slip.
- Candidates can also register for XAT through DD of Rs. 950/- (Rs. 650/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of "XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT" payable at Jamshedpur and then register for XAT.
XLRI, C H Area (EAST),
Jamshedpur - 831001.