The exam is scheduled to start from 26th February 2013 and end on 6th March 2013. Please find below the complete structure of Class 10, board examination March 2013.
|25 February 2013||Monday||11:45 Am To 3:00 PM||
First Languages (For Class 10 Syllabus Only)
First Languages Paper I (Combined Syllabus For Class 9 & 10)
|26 February 2013||Tuesday||11:45 Am To 3:00 PM||First Languages Paper II (Combined Syllabus For CLass 9 and 10)|
|27 February 2013||Wednesday||11:45 Am To 3:00 PM||Second Languages|
|28 February 2013||Thursday||11:45 Am To 3:00 PM||History|
|1 March 2013||Friday||11:45 Am To 3:00 PM||Geography|
|2 March 2013||Saturday||11:45 Am To 3:00 PM||Physical Science|
|4 March 2013||Monday||11:45 Am To 3:00 PM||Mathematics|
|5 March 2013||Tuesday||11:45 Am To 3:00 PM||Life Science|
|6 March 2013||Wednesday||11:45 Am To 3:00 PM||All ADDL/ Optional Elective Subjects|
|Physical Education and Work Education||Actual Dates To Be Announced Later|
- First Language : Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Modern Tibetan, Nepali, Oriya, Gurumuki (Punjab), Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and Santali.
- Second Language: a) English, if any language other than English is offered as First Language. b) Bengali Or Nepali if English is the First Language
- Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting will be held at Kolkata and Siliguri only. The venue and date will be announced later.
- Examination in Sewing and Needle Work will be offered of four hours duration.
- Examination in Music (Vocal) and Music (Instrumental) will be of two hours duration for Theoretical portion. The venue, date and hour for the Practical Examination in these subjects (Which will be held at Kolkata, Burdwan and North Bengal Regions only) will be announced later.
- Examination in Computer Application will be of two and a half hours duration for Theoretical portion.
- The practical examination in this subject will be taken by individual schools.
Also See Class 12 / Higher Secondary Time Table.
ONEINDIA EDUCATION WISHES ALL CLASS 10 CANDIDATES "THE VERY BEST FOR EXAMINATIONS."