The Courses are offered in:
- M.A in Developmental Studies
- M.A in English Studies
Pattern of HSEE 2013:
Type of the question paper:
- HSEE-2013 examination is of three hours duration and has two parts. Part I consists of objective type multiple choice questions for 2½ hours duration (150 Minutes), administered through computer. Part II involves essay writing for 30 Minutes to be written on answer sheet distributed to the candidates at the end of Part I.
- Part I covers the following topics: (I) English and Comprehension Skill; (ii) Analytical and Quantitative Ability; (iii) General Studies covering the areas of Indian Economics (since Independence), Indian Society, Contemporary World Affairs (post-World War II); and (iv) Environment and Ecology.
- Part II requires the candidate to write an essay on general topic involving description, or/and reflection or/and discussion.
Language of Question Paper:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with 60% of marks from a recognized board.
- Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy are also eligible.
- Any Public School / Board / University Examination in India or in any foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
How to apply:
Application for the HSEE-2013 is only through online mode.
- Online application starts: Dec 19, 2012.
- Last date for the submission of application form is January 18, 2013.
- Admit card will be downloaded form: March 18, 2013.
- HSEE-2013 Entrance Test will be held on April 21, 2013.
- HSEE 2013 results will be declare on: May 15, 2013.
The Chairman, HSEE
JEE Office, IIT Madras
Chennai - 600036.
Tel: 044 - 22578220.