The B.Tech programmes are offered in:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics and Media Technology
- Food Processing and Engineering
- Information Technology
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in first attempt with 60% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in first attempt with 60% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Maths / Biology / Zoology / Botany / Computer Science.
For B.Tech lateral entry:
Candidates should have passed diploma / graduate degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
How to apply:
Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Admissions Officer, Karunya University, Coimbatore - 641 114, Tamil Nadu, India by sending a crossed DD of Rs.750/- drawn in favour of 'The Registrar, Karunya University' payable at Coimbatore.
- Last date for issue of Application form & Prospectus: April 03, 2013.
- Last date for submission of filled-in application form: April 05, 2013.
- Issue of Hall tickets for Entrance Examination: April 15, 2013.
- All India Karunya Entrance Examination - 2013 (KEE - 2013): April 27, 2013.
The Admissions Officer,
Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore - 641114,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone: +91-422 - 2363636.