About the Programme:
The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), a two-year, full-time, residential MBA programme, is IIMB's flagship. As an autonomous Central Educational Institution of the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, IIMB awards students graduating from the PGP a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), which is equivalent to MBA degree offered by universities.
More details about the programme, click here.
In the Programme the following type of courses are offered:
- Core courses are compulsory and offered in the first year and most of them are three credit courses.
- Core electives are offered from term III onwards. In first year about eight core electives from different areas are be offered and students should take any three of them.
- Courses in the second year are called electives.
The Electives offered in:
- Economics & Social Sciences
- Finance & Control Area
- Production & Operations Management
- Quantitative Methods and Information Systems
- Corporate Strategy and Policy
- Organisation Behaviour and HRM
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
How to apply:
The Application forms are available in official website of Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
Last date for the submission of application form is on Feb 01, 2013.
Administrative Officer, Admissions,
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Bangalore - 560076, India.
Ph No: 080 - 26993013.