The courses are offered in:
- PG Diploma in Sugar Technology
- PG Diploma in Sugar Engineering
- PG Diploma in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology
- Sugar Boiling Certificate Course
- Sugar Engineering Certificate Course
- Pre-harvest cane Maturity Survey Certificate Course
- FNSI in Sugar Technology or Sugar Chemistry
- FNSI in Sugar Engineering
- FNSI in Fermentation Technology
Candidate should a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
More details, Click here.
After completion of these courses, applicants get job in sugar factories, Distilleries of India & Abroad.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from official website of National Sugar Institute.
- The filled Application form along with DD Rs. 1000/- f(or SC/ST candidates Rs. 800/-) drawn in favor of "Director, National Sugar Institute, Kanpur", payable at SBI, Kalyanpur, Kanpur (IFSC Code:SBIB0001962).
Last date for the submission of application form is on April 17, 2013.
For offline application form, application fee will be Rs. 200/- extra than on line. For details contact education department after online submission starts in our web site.
National Sugar Institute,
P.O: NSI. Kalyanpur
Uttar Pradesh, India.
Tel: + 91 - 512 - 2570541.