The PGDM Programmes are offered in:
- Economics, Banking and Financial Management
- Marketing, Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Information Technology & Management Information System
- Operations, Supply Chain & Retail Management
- Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Leadership & Legal Framework
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from recognized university.
The candidates will be selected based on CAT/MAT/GMAT score, group discussion and personal interview conducted by the university.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta Business School.
- The filled application form along DD of Rs. 1,500/- drawn in favor of Calcutta Business School, payable at Kolkata should be sent to below address.
Last Date for the submission of application form: Dec 31, 2012.
Calcutta Business School,
Campus: Diamond Harbor Road,
Bishnupur, 24 Parganas (S) - 743503,
Tel: 033 - 24205200.