MAT is an objective type test which contains five sections of each 40 questions with time duration of 150 minutes. There is deduction of one fourth mark in case of negative marking for each wrong answers.
Five Sections are:
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical skills
- Data Interpretation
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Indian & Global Environment
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can down load their Admit Card from AIMA website or click below link.
- Specific Admit Card will be generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card would be having Candidate Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to them in the case of Computer Based Test.
- Candidates applied for Computer Based Test and who have been permitted to appear for the Computer Based Test; have to down load the Admit Card 7 days before the Paper Based Test date i.e., with effect from 24 November 2012 (Saturday) from AIMA website.
- Candidates accessing the website the earliest can choose the Date and Time of his/her choice subject to availability. Those who have not opted the date and time slot for 4-5 days; will be automatically allotted date and time slot by the system. No request for change of date and time slot can be entertained.
- No separate Admit Card will be issued or dispatched.
Paper based MAT 2012 test will be held on Dec 02, 2012 at 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
Computer based MAT 2012 test will be held on Dec 08, 2012.
All India Management Association,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Tel: 011 - 24645100