The Courses are offered in:
Ph.D in :
- Clinical Psychology
- Psychiatric Social Work
- Speech Pathology & Audiology
- History of Psychiatry
Postgraduate Degree / PG Diploma:
- MD Degree in Psychiatry
- Diploma in Psychiatry (DPM)
- Fellowship in Psychosocial Support Disaster Management
- M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology
- M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work
- M.Phil. in Neurophysiology
- M.Phil. in Biophysics
- M.Phil. in Neurosciences
- Masters in Public Health
- M.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing
- Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
- Post Basic Diploma in Neuroscience Nursing
for each course eligibility details, Click here.
Common for all Courses:
- The qualifying degrees for all the above mentioned courses should be from a University recognized by NIMHANS. For Medical
- qualification the degree should be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The Candidates should have obtained not less than 55% of Marks in the aggregate of the Master's degree for non-medical courses.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of NIMHANS.
- The filled application form along with DD and relevant enclosures should be sent to below address.
- The Application fee is Rs.1500/- per course for General candidates and Rs.1000/- per course for SC/ST candidates.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of 3 courses only, provided they are eligible.
- Online application will be available till: Dec 14, 2012.
- Last date for the receipt of application form: Dec 19, 2012.
- Online Entrance test will beheld on: Feb 24, 2013.
- The dates for interview & Counseling will be: March 11 and 12, 2013.
The Registrar, NIMHANS,
Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560029.
Tel: 080 - 26995013.