1. Section A:
Physics & Measurement, Kinetics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy & Power, Rotational Induction, Gravitation, Properties of Solids & Liquids, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gases, oscillations & Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter Andradiation, Atoms & Nuclei, Electronic Devices and Communication Systems.
2. Section B:
Reference Books for Physics are given below:
- IIT JEE New Pattern Challenger Physics by Er. Deepak Agarwal
- New Pattern IIT JEE Physics by D C Pandey
- New Pattern IIT-JEE Physics, Chemistry And Mathematics by D C Pandey, S K Goyal, R K Gupta
- New Pattern Physics For Iit-Jee, 1/E by B M Sharma
- New Pattern Physics for IIT-JEE by B. M. Sharma
Also see the reference books for
Click Here for list of more books.