The Programs are offered in:
- MBA in General
- MBA in International Business
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT/ XAT/GMAT score, group discussion and interview conducted by the institute.
- Students with valid CAT/XAT/GMAT score of 95 percentile and above are eligible for full fee waiver.
- Students with valid CAT/XAT/GMAT score of 90 percentile and above are eligible for 50% tuition fee waiver.
- Students with valid MAT score above 790 (791 to 800) are eligible for full fee waiver.
- Students with valid MAT score in the range of 760 to 790 are eligible for 50% tuition fee waiver.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of VIT University.
Last date for the submission of application form is March 13, 2013.
Vellore - 632014,
Tel: 0416 - 2204600.