- Candidates should have been a student of BE/BTech programme of a recognised Institute/University and have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized board and have secured at least 60% (55% for SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer science/Biology/Biotechnology.
- Candidates should have appeared in the Entrance Test to be conducted by Thapar University. The cut-off marks in the Entrance test shall be 20% (15% for SC/ST).
- She/he should be a citizen of India.
Admission shall be made on the merit of the Entrance Test to be conducted by Thapar University.
There will be only one counselling.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Thapar University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 2500/- in favor of Thapar University payable at Patiala should be submitted to the admission office.
Last date for receipt of application form is Dec 10, 2012.
Date of online entrance test: Dec 26-28, 2012.
Declaration of result: Jan 07, 2013.
Incharge Admission Cell,
Patiala - 147004.
Ph No: +91-175-2393021.