All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) is conducted in 18 Sianik schools across the country.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
For Class 6:
- Mathematical knowledge Test and Language Ability Test (2 Hours)
- Intelligence Test (1 Hour)
Fore Class 9:
- Mathematics & Science (2 Hours)
- English & Social Studies (2 Hours)
The question paper will be in English only
- Age should be 10 to 11 years on 1st july of the year admission and this only for boys studying in class 6.
- Age should be 13 to 14 years on 1st july of the year admission and this only for boys studying in class 9.
How To apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Sainik School Society.
- The filled application form along with a registration fee of Rs 475/- for general classes and Rs 325/- for backward classes should be submitted to the office.
Last date for the submission of filled application form: Dec 10, 2012.
AISSEE test will be held on: Jan 06, 2013.
Sainik Schools Society,
Ministry of Defence,
Room No 101, IST Floor,
D1 Wing, Sena Bhawan,
New Delhi - 110011.