The Ph.D programs are offered in:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Management
Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 55% of marks from a recognized university.
The candidates will selected based on GATE 2011, GATE 2012 / NET score.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Technology Warangal.
- The filled-in applications along with necessary documents and a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- in the case of SC/ST candidates) towards Registration fee, drawn in favour of The Director, National Institute of Technology, Warangal, payable at SBH, NIT Warangal branch (Code No. 2149) or SBI, Battala Bazar (Code No. 07456) should reach below address.
Last date for the submission of application form is Nov 21, 2012.
National Institute of Technology,
Warangal - 506021.