The Colleges offering courses are:
- College of Engineering, Guindy
- Alagappa College of Technology
- Madras Institute of Technology
- Anna University Regional office
- University College of Engineering, Nagercoil
- University V.O.C College of Engineering
- University College of Engineering, Dindigul
- University College of Engineering, Ramanathapuram
The Courses are offered in:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Printing Technology
- Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Textile Technology
- Leather Technology
- Production Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Candidates should have passed the Qualifying Diploma examination in Engineering / Technology in the relevant branch of specialisation conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or Other State or any other equivalent examination recognised by Anna University.
- Candidates who have passed the diploma examination in the relevant branch of specialisation at least two years before the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- Candidates should be working in a place within a distance of 90 km from the college to which he/she seeks admission so as to enable him / her to attend the classes regularly by 6.15 p.m. And the place of working should be in Tamil Nadu.
The merit list will be prepared based on the total marks of 100 (Marks obtained in the qualifying marks will be reduced to 75 marks and marks for work experience will be a maximum of 25 marks). In cases where more than one candidate have got the same marks in the common merit list, inter-se merit among such candidates shall be determined in the order of priority as given below
- Total years of experience.
- Total marks obtained in the Qualifying Diploma Examination.
- Date of Birth (senior will be placed above).
How To Apply:
- Application from can be downloaded from the official website of Anna University.
- The filled application from along with DD of Rs 600/- (Rs 300/- for SC/SCA/ST) drawn in favor of "The Director (Admissions), Anna University, Chennai", payable at Chennai.
Last date for downloading the application form: Nov 05, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form is: Nov 10, 2012.
Centre for Admissions,
Chennai - 25.