The Courses are offered in:
- MD in Radiology, General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Anaesthesiology, Comm. Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy.
- M S in General Surgery, Obst. & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, E.N.T.
- Doploma in DGO, D'Ortho. DLO , DCH, DA, DCP.
- There will be only one test which will have 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQ). The time allotted for the test shall be 180 minutes. The test will begin at 10:00am and end at 1:00pm.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers in an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Answer Sheet.
- Each correct answer is awarded with one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- No mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) for any question.
The Candidates should have a MBBS/BDS degree form a recognized Medical/ Dental council of India.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of BLDE University.
- The filled application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 3000/- in favor of "The Registrar, BLDE University, Bijapur" Payable at Bijapur, Karnataka should be submitted to the university office.
Bijapur, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Delhi.
Last date for the submission of application form is January 21, 2013.
BLDEU PGET 2012 Entrance Test will be held on Jan 27, 2013.
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Bijapur - 586103.
Ph: 08352 - 264030.