Important steps to follow:
- Free Coaching with Boarding allowance will be given to candidates whose parental income does not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per year.
- Those who are not eligible for free Coaching may apply for Coaching under payment Category (Rs.5000/- only).
- Those who want part-time week end (Saturday and Sunday) Course will be admitted against a one time fee of Rs.3000/- per head.
- Hostel facility is available both for men and women.
- Entrance Test in objective type will cover questions on Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Mental Ability, Reasoning Power, Current Affairs and General Knowledge for 80 marks.
- The candidates will have to write one essay type question for 20 marks.
- The duration of entrance test will be 2 hours .
- The Entrance Test will be held at Dr.Mu.VA. Arangu from 11 a.m to 01.00 p.m on 31.10.2012.
- Age limit as on 01.08.2013.
- Minimum - 21 years for all candidates
- Maximum - 30 years for General Candidates
- 33 years for BC / BCM / MBC / DNC
- 35 years for SC / ST
- 10 years cumulative age relaxation for Differently abled.
- Any degree holder under 10 + 2 + 3 stream or equalent qualification at UG level may apply for the Entrance Test.
- Attested Xerox copy of Plus 2 mark statement, U.G. degree mark statement, Community and Income certificate. Income certificate may be submitted at the time of admission.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed