About JGBS : Jindal Global Business School (JGBS) began its first academic session with an MBA programme in 2010. The vision of JGBS is to impart global business education in order to uniquely equip students, managers and professionals with necessary knowledge, acumen and skills so as to enable them to effectively tackle the challenges faced by transnational businesses and industries. JGBS offers a multidisciplinary global business education to foster academic excellence, industry partnerships and global collaborations.
Objective of the Programme : The programme offers students an understanding of the fundamentals of business management and the opportunity to pursue the chosen area of specialization. Besides aspiring to create successful managers, the programme seeks to instill the spirit of entrepreneurship into students.
The course, as per the brochure has been designed to prepare students with a global management perspective through pedagogy of learning and interaction among peers in a modular front.
Option for a PG Degree Abroad : In the fifth year, students have the option to enroll for 1year MS Degree with a partner foreign university subject to the terms and conditions of the host university.
Academic Overview :
The integrated BBA-MBA 5year Degree programme will have two semesters per year during the first three years. In the fourth year there will be three trimesters where specialization courses will be taught. And in the fifth year, students have two options as said below :
- Submission of a dissertation and participation in an action learning programme (ALP) with industry (OR)
- Option to pursue 1year MS degree at a partner University abroad.
Eligibility : A minimum of 70% aggregate marks in 10+2 examination or equivalent
Selection procedure :
- Admission will be on the basis of an entrance examination
- applications for admission of NRI's / PIO's and Foreign Nationals shall be considered separately.
- Selection of these candidates would be based on SAT score and the Academic record.
Fees and Education Loans :
Fee structure is as follows :
- INR 2.50 lakhs per annum for the first three years.
- INR 4 Lakhs per annum for the next two years
- INR 1.50 lakhs per annum for food, accommodation and laundry.
Loan Options : JGU has established arrangements with IDBI Bank, HDFC Bank, PNB, AXIS Bank and CREDILA in order to facilitate education loans to students who are admitted to JGBS.
Important Date : Commencement of the Integrated BBA+MBA Degree Programme is from : 1st of August, 2013.
Contact Details :
OP Jindal Global University
Sonipat Narela Road, Near Jagadishpur Village, Sonipat,
Haryana-131001, National Capital Region of Delhi, India
Phone Number : 91-130 3057 977/ 972/ 979
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org