Also available in: தமிழ் , ಕನ್ನಡ

AcSIR Ph.D in Sciences & Engineering Admission

Posted By:

Ph.D in Sciences & Engineering at AcSIR
Academy of Science & Innovative Research (AcSIR), New Delhi invites application form for admission in to Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in Sciences and Engineering commencing in the session Jan 2013.

For Ph.D in Sciences:

  • Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology/Medicine or B.S (of 4 year duration) or Master's degree with a keen sense of scientific enquiry for pursuing advanced research in frontier areas of Biological, Chemical, Physical and Mathematical Sciences leading to a Ph.D degree.
  • The candidate should be having a valid National level fellowship (JRF/SRF of various funding agencies, e.g. CSIR, UGC, DBT, DST etc.), INSPIRE or other equivalent fellowships.

For Ph.D in Engineering:
Candidates with a Master's degree in Engineering/Technology/ Pharmacy with a good academic record who have secured Master's degree admission based on GATE score or with a Master's degree in Sciences with a good academic record and with a valid GATE score or UGC/CSIR NET/NBHM or valid CSIR-SRF or equivalent fellowship or Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology with exceptionally good academic record and having a valid GATE score having keen interest in research in various disciplines in Engineering.

Selection Procedure:
The Candidates will be selected on the based on GATE score card and personal interview.

How to apply:
Only online applications will be accepted through official website Academy of Science & Innovative Research.

Important Dates:
Last date for the submission of application form is Oct 28, 2012.
Intimation of the shortlisted candidates Nov 02, 2012.

Contact Details:
Academy of Science & Innovative Research (AcSIR),
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research,
Anusandhan Bhawan, 2 Rafi Marg,
New Delhi - 110001.

Please Wait while comments are loading...

Thousands of Careerindia readers receive our evening newsletter.
Have you subscribed?