The Programmes are offered in:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management (PGDISEM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology Management (PGSITM)
Candidate should have Bachelor's degree in engineering /Technology discipline with 60% ( 55% for SC/ST ) of marks from a recognized university.
The candidates are selected based on CAT score, group discussion and interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- Candidates can fill application form online.
- The filled application from along with DD of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PD) and applicable bank charges can be paid in the form of challan in any branch of state Bank of India.
Last date for the submission of application form is Dec 17, 2012.
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
National Institute of Industrial Engineering,
Vihar Lake, Mumbai - 400087.
Ph No: 022 - 28573371.