The PG Diploma Programmes are offered in:
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Business for Young Managers (PGDIBYM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Business Strategy (PGDIBS)
Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from recognized university & minimum of 3 years of work experience.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with 5 years of work experience.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of qualifications, experience etc.
- Shortlisted candidates may be called for online/ telephonic interviews.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates as per Government of India rules for those who fulfill the minimum eligibility conditions.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
Last date for the submission of application form for PGDIBYM Oct 19, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form for PGDIBS Oct 22, 2012.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
IIFT Bhawan, B-21,
Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi - 110016.
Tel.: +91 - 11 - 26965124.