NBE shall be conducting NEET-PG as a Computer Based Test (CBT).from November 23rd, 2012 to December 6th, 2012 at test centres located at 33 cities across the country. NEET-PG is a mandatory test for gaining entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses at all medical colleges under ambit of PGME Regulation of MCI. No candidate who has failed to obtain the minimum eligibility marks as prescribed, shall be admitted to any Post Graduate course.
Candidates who are in possession of MBBS degree/Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from an Institute recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or likely to complete on or before 31st March 2013 may apply for NEET-PG through online application system.
NEET PG Test Pattern:
- NEET-PG is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses in medical institutions recognized for running these courses under ambit of Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations. NEET-PG examination shall be held in November/December 2012 for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses session 2013-14 and conducted as a Computer Based Test.
- The test comprises 240 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English Language only.
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computers network as per scheme prescribed.
- There shall be no negative marking.
Click here to know the question paper pattern
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to be registered online to get application form.
- Application forms can be obtained from the selected branches of Axis Bank.
Application forms are available from Oct 04 To Nov 10, 2012.
Online Registration and scheduling for NEET-PG: Oct 04 To Nov 12, 2012.
NEET-PG 2013 will be held from Nov 23 To Dec 06, 2012.
NEET-PG 2013 results will be declared on Jan 31, 2013.
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road),
New Delhi - 110029.
Tel: 0124 - 4517187.