But, still before you go, just ask yourself a question and think!
- Do you want to study in your field, or take language or cultural studies?
- Will the courses you take fulfill major degree requirements or count as electives?
- Do you want to live with a family, with students, with other visitors or with fellow American students?
- Do you want to spend most of your time in one location or travel around?
- How much time do you want to spend abroad?
- How much money can you afford to spend there?
Well, you might be just thinking on Why should I do all these? It is all because, Planning is the key to a successful time studying in another country. How well you achieve your personal and academic objectives, and long-range career goals depend on your choice of the right country/destinations including institution and programme.
As an international student, you will be able to learn a lot about different and unique subjects, and challenge yourself in new ways. In a different country you'll soon find that even ordinary or a everyday living experiences become an adventure!.