The objective of CEED is to assess the candidate's aptitude for design, involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity, and communication skills.
The PG Programmes offered in:
Master of Design Programme
- IISc Bangalore: M.Des. in Product Design and Engineering.
- IIT Bombay: M.Des. in
- Industrial Design
- Visual Communication
- Interaction Design
- Mobility and Vehicle Design.
- IIT Delhi: M.Des. in Industrial Design.
- IIT Guwahati: M.Des. in Design.
- IIT Kanpur: M.Des. in Industrial Design
Ph.D Programmes in Design in IISc Bangalore and IIT Bombay.
Click Here, To know the CEED 2013 Exam Pattern.
Candidates must either have completed or be expecting to complete any of the following, by July 2013:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Architecture / Design/ Interior Design or equivalent (4 years duration after 10 + 2).
- Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent of 4 years duration after 10+2).
- B.F.A. (4 year professional programme, after 10+2).
- G.D. Art (5 year programme after 10th) with one year post qualification professional experience.
- Master's degree in Arts / Science / Computer Applications.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from official website of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
- The application fee for Male applicants (non refundable) is Rs. 1500/- (Rs.750/- for SC/ST/PD Applicants).
- There is no application fee for Female applicants.
Last date for submission of application form: Aug 31, 2012.
Admit Card download: Nov 02, 2012.
CEED 2013 exam on: Nov 25, 2012.
CEED 2013 results: Dec 26, 2012.
Chairman CEED 2013,
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Powai, Mumbai - 400076.
Ph: 022 - 25767068.