The UG Courses are offered in:
- B.A in History, Political Science, Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Commerce, rural Development, English, Hindi and Marathi.
- B.Com in Accounts / Management Group.
- B.Sc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Nautical Technology.
The PG Courses are offered in:
- M.A in History, Sociology, Economics, Marathi, English, Hindi and Education.
- M.Com in Accounts/Management.
- MA/M.Sc in Mathematics.
- M.Sc in Information Technology, Computer Science.
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- PGDFM (PG Diploma in Financial Management)
- PGDORM (PG Diploma in Operations Research for Management)
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination form recognised board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognised university.
How to apply:
The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from official website of University of Mumbai.
Last date for the submission of application form is on Aug 31, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 150/- is Sept 18, 2012.
University of Mumbai,
Institute of Distance & Open Learning (IDOL),
Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma Bhavan,
Vidyanagari, Kalina, Santacruz (E),
Mumbai - 400098.
Tel: 022 - 26523048.