AICTE decided to conduct CMAT test twice a year, notification is issued to conducting CMAT for admission for the academic year 2013-14. The students will be eligible to appear in both the exam and best of two scores will be used fro admission.
Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognised university.
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
- In case there is no central counseling Scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments.
How to apply:
- The online registration starts from Aug 03 to Sept 02, 2012 on website of CMAT.
- The candidates should have to choice of 3 cities for online examination in order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots on a particular city.
CMAT 2013-14 Rs. 1200 + Bank charges fro General candidates and Rs. 600+Bank charges for SC/ST/PD candidates.
Registration windew opens: Aug 03, 2012.
Last date for online registration: Sept 07, 2012.
Print out of hall ticket: Sept 15, 2012.
Computer based test dates from Sept 27 to Oct 01, 2012.
Declaration of results: Oct 17, 2012.
All India Council for Technical Education,
7th Floor, Chanderlok Building, Janpath,
New Delhi - 110001.
Tel: 022 - 40679404.