- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1987 are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board (Class X, High School) certificate only will be taken as authentic.
- Candidate must have passed in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII), or its equivalent, referred to as the qualifying examination including Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of AIR in AIEEE 2012, provided that candidates satisfy the eligibility criteria of age and marks in Class 12 / Equivalent Qualifying Examination.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Birla Institute of Technology.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 2,500/- (Rs. 1,500/- for SC/ST) in favor of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at Ranchi (write your Name, telephone number and "B.Arch 2012" on the back of the DD) should be submitted to the below address.
List of the enclosures to be submitted along Application From:
A set of Photocopies of the same as listed below: (write your name and "B.Arch-
2012" on the back of each of the photocopies):
- Pass certificate of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Admit Card of AIEEE 2012
- Score Card of AIEEE 2012
- Caste certificate (if applicable), which should be in proper format and signed by appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Physically Handicapped Category certificate (if applicable) in proper format from appropriate authority (civil Surgeon).
- One recent colour photograph - [same as paste on the form] and attached by clip (write your Name, Form No and "BArch-2012" on the back of the photo)
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, School / College ID are acceptable)
Last date for the submission of application forms at Mersa: July 27, 2012.
Display of 1st Merit list on: July 29, 2012.
Admission & Academic Coordination,
Birla Institute of Technology,
Mersa, Ranchi - 835215.
Tel,: 0651 - 2275444.