The Courses are offered at:
Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta:
Faculty of Arts: M.A:
Kannada, Economics, English, Hindi, History & Archaeology, Journalism & Mass Communication, Master of Social Work, Political Science and Sociology
Faculty of Commerce: M.Com, MBA, MBFI, MTA
Faculty of Education: B.P.Ed, M.Ed, M.P.Ed,
Faculty of Law: LL.M
Faculty of Science: Master of Science (M.Sc):
Applied Botany, Applied Zoology, Bio Chemistry, Bio Technology, Bio Informatics, Chemistry, Computer application, Computer Science, Earth Science and Resource Management, Resource Management, Electronics, Environmental Science, Industrial Chemistry, Library & Information Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, M.Tech. Nano Science & Technology, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Psychology, Wild life Management.
PG Diploma Courses: Archeology and Museology, Bio Analytical Nano Material, Bio Analytical Techniques, Comparative Study of Cultures, Industrial Chemical Quality Control, Industrial Bioanalytical Techniques, Medicinal Plants and Yoga.
PG Centre, Kadur:
- Faculty of Arts: M.A: Economics
- Faculty of Commerce: M.Com
- Faculty of Science: M.Sc: Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
Sahyadri College Campus, Shimoga:
- Faculty of Arts: M.A: Sanskrit, Urdu.
- Faculty of Science: M.Sc: Clinical Psychology.
Sahyadri Arts & Commerce College, Shimoga:
- Faculty of Arts: M.A: Economics, English, Political Science.
- Faculty of Commerce: M.Com, MBA.
Sahyadri Science College (Autonomous), Shimoga:
- Faculty of Science: M.Sc: Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry.
The details regarding eligibility conditions, details of courses, application form, entrance test, fee structure and all other relevant information can be obtained either from the prospectus or from the website of Kuvempu University.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Kuvempu University.
- Application forms and prospectus will be issued at Kuvempu University Employees Society, Shankaraghatta, Sahyadri Science College, Shimoga, P.G. Centre, Kadur, on payment of the prescribed fee.
- The fee prescribed for prospectus is Rs. 250-00, (Rs.150-00 for SC/ST/Cat-1 on production of proof of category), for the first copy and Rs. 50-00 for additional applications. A candidate is permitted to obtain only two additional applications on payment of the prescribed fee in the form of D.D Each application form should have name of the candidate identified by the issuing authority with seal.
Last date for the submission of application form is July 23, 2012.
Entrance Test will be held on July 25 & 26, 2012.
Shankaraghatta - 577451,
Shimoga Dist, Karnataka.
Tel,: 08282 - 256149.