Based on the authorization issued by the Karnataka Private Professional Colleges Foundation and KUPECA, the COMEDK is holding a centralized Counseling for admissions to Under-Graduate Medical, Dental and Engineering courses in respect of member institutions for the academic year 2012-2013 so as to ensure merit based admission.
Having announced the Rank List on 08.06.2012 on its website, the dispatch of Rank Cards would be completed by 18th June 2012. Candidates are cautioned to be careful about their Rank card. No duplicate Rank card will be issued. However details of Rank card returned by postal authorities are updated regularly on the COMEDK website. Hence such of the candidates whose Rank cards are returned can collect the same at counseling venue.
The Counseling venue is "NMKRV College Mangala Mantapa", 3rd Block, Jayanagar, (near South End Circle), Bangalore, 560011. Only genuine and bonafide candidates possessing original documents are allowed for counseling.
The Counseling schedule for Medical/Dental courses will be from July 21 to 22, 2012, for Engineering courses from July 26 to Aug 09, 2012 and for Architecture course on Aug 10, 2012. For detailed list of Counseling schedule, please click here.
The seat selection process involves two rounds of Counseling. The status of the Counseling/seat selection process for each day and session would be notified separately and the candidates are requested to log on to COMEDK website to check the Counseling status and all updates frequently.
Procedure at the counseling centre:
- Verification of all original documents & Demand Draft.
- Registration of the candidates : After verification of Biometric, Signature, and photo the candidates will have to register and will be issued a Registration Slip, the candidates have to fill the Demand Draft details and the 3 choices of course / college that are available and which he / she would opt during the seat selection.
- Exercising the option by the candidates after registration which involves selection of seats in accordance with the order of merit.
- Remittance of Fees in the form of Demand Draft at the Bank Counter (The DD should be drawn in favor of "COMEDK", payable at Bangalore).
- Issue of Allotment letter.
Annual Tuition Fee payable at the time of counseling.
Medical (MBBS): Rs. 3,57,500/-
Dental (BDS): Rs. 2,53,000/-
Engineering (B.E) and Architecture (B.Arch): Rs. 50,000/-
Candidates seeking clarification or assistance for specific problems with regard to the seat selection process are required to contact:
# 132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore - 560055.
Tel: 080 - 41132810.