The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification. Accordingly the qualified candidates of ECET-2012 and Non qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on Diploma/B.Sc.(Maths) Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated in Annexures I and II.
Candidates need to have certificate like:
- ECET Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks.
- Provisional Diploma or Degree Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma or IX to Degree (for B.Sc. Candidates).
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examinations i.e. Diploma or Degree or its equivalent, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
- A.P. Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside A.P. from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Integrated Community Certificate and father's Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2012.
Candidates are informed that eligibility for Tuition Fee Reimbursement will be granted as per the norms issued by the government from time to time. Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports shall bring the original certificates. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board. CAP Candidates shall submit Certificate from Zilla Sainik Welfare Board, Discharge book & Identity card for Verification.
Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category. The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared SSC or its equivalent.
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 300/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- towards Processing Fee. In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee, if any, prescribed by the Govt. The SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition fee if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is up to rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee.
Certificate verification starts from July 13, 2012.
Options to enroll will be on July 16 and 17, 2012.
Seat allotment will be on July 18, 2012.
- The candidate who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in Diploma/B.Sc. Examination passed are only eligible for admission.
- B.Sc. Candidates will be considered for allotment after exhausting all the Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, dated: 04.06.2011.