The Law Courses are offered in:
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Law (B.A., LL.B)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Law (BBA LL.B)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cybercrime & E-Commerce Law (PGDCEL)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Patent & Intellectual Property Law (PGDPIPL)
For B.A LL.B and BBA LL.B:
- Equivalent examination from any recognized Board or University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- The maximum age limit for candidate is 20 years as on July 1st, 2012 (22 years for SC/ST).
For PGDCEL & PGDPIPL:
Candidates should have Passed in Bachelor's Degree in any subject including the professional courses or an equivalent degree of any University recognized by the UGC.
The Candidates will be selected on the based CLAT/LSAT/ACLAT score and personal interview conducted by the university.
How to apply:
The Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1,000/- in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "ALLIANCE COLLEGE OF LAW" payable at Bangalore.
Last date for the submission of application form is July 20, 2012.
Admission selection process at the Alliance College of Law, Alliance University on Aug 5 & 6, 2012.
Commencement of the B.A LL.B and BBA LL.B course on Sept 6, 2012.
Commencement of the PGDCEL and PGDPIPL course on Sept 8, 2012.
Chief Admissions Officer,
Alliance College of Law, Alliance University,
Chandapura, Chikkahagade Cross,
Anekal Main Road,
Bangalore - 562106.
Tel.: +91 80 30938250 / 8251.