The Programmes are offered in:
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech in Information Technology
- B.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with 50% of marks from a recognised university.
For MBA & MCA:
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognised university.
Candidates will selected based on AIEEE 2012 score for B.Tech, UKSEE 2012 for MCA and MAT for MBA score cards.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of College of Engineering Roorkee.
College of Engineering Roorkee (COER),
7th K.M. on Roorkee Haridwar Road (NH-58),
Post Box No. 27, Vardhmanpuram,
Roorkee - 247667, Distt. Haridwar, Uttarakhand.