The list of colleges/institutes is as below :
- College of Technology- Pantnagar,
- GB Pant Engineering College- Pauri,
- Kumaun Institute of Technology- Dwarahat,
- THDC Technology of Hydro Power Engineering and Technology- Tehri,
- Seemant Institute of Technology- Pithoragarh and
- The private institutes that are affiliated by the Uttarakhand University.
The counselling process is to be held in two rounds. The scheduled dates for the first round is from 27th June to 15 July, 2012 and the second round carries from 16 July to 31 July, 2012. Detailed Schedule for Counselling are as mentioned below :
FIRST ROUND :
- Submission of the Counselling fees in the bank : 27 June to 4 July.
- Online Registration and Choice Filling : 2 July to 7 July.
- Result for Seat Allotment : 10 June 2012.
- Reporting at the Allotted Institutes : 11 July to 15 July, 2012.
SECOND ROUND :
- Submission of the counselling Fees in the Bank : 16 July to 20 July, 2012.
- Online Registration and Choice Filling : 19 July to 23 July, 2012.
- Result for Seat Allotment : 26 July
- Reporting at the Allotted Institutes : 27 July to 31 July, 2012.
Please Note : Here are a few instructions for candidates who enter the counselling session :
- This counselling is those candidates who have appeared for AIEEE-2012 Entrance exam.
- The challan form for the deposition of counselling can be downloaded from the university COUNSELING WEBSITE http://ukcounseling.nic.in after 27th of June only.
- Counselling fees is Rs.1050/- (Rs.50/- is the bank commission) for all the categories and subcategories and this fees is purely nonrefundable.
- According to Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme All the Institutes will give 5% extra seats for those Uttarkhand Domiciles whose annual family income is less than Rs. 4.50 Lakhs from all sources.
For More details you can also visit the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University.