The Courses are offered in:
- M.A. in Economics/ English/ History/ Kannada/ Political Science/ Sociology/ Master of Communication & Journalism (MCJ).
- M.Sc. in Applied Botany/ Applied Zoology/ Biosciences/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Earth Science & Resource Management/ Physics/ Radiation Physics/ Geo-informatics/ Materials Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Yogic Science/ Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc)
- M.S.W. (Master of Social Work)
- M.B.A (Tourism Administration)
- M.Com. (Master of Commerce)/ Master of Human Resource Development (MHRD), M.Com (Sales and Marketing)
- M.P.Ed. (Master of Physical Education)
- B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- P.G. Diploma in Yogic Science
- Certificate course in Yogic Science
- Introductory course in Yogic Science - 1
- Introductory course in Yogic Science - II
For eligibility details, Please click here
How to apply:
- The Application form can be obtained from the university office by paying Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST) in cash.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Mangalore University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 350/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST) in favor of 'Finance Officer, Mangalore University'.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 23, 2012.
Mangalagangotri - 574199,
Tel,: 0824 - 2287276.