The PG courses are offered in:
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
For Ph.D and M.Phil:
Candidates should have a Master's Degree in relevant discipline with 55% (50% fro SC/T) of marks from a recognised university.
For Other Courses:
Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline with 55% (50% fro SC/T) of marks from a recognised university.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Central University of Haryana.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 350/- (Rs. 250/- for OBC and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PH) in favor of 'Central University of Haryana', payable at Narnaul should be submitted to the admission office.
Last date for the receipt of application form is June 25, 2012.
Entrance Exam will be held on July 15, 2012.
Central University of Haryana,
Govt. B.Ed. College Building,
Narnaul (Distt. Mahendergarh)
Haryana - 123001.
Tel,: 01282 - 255002.