The Part Time PGDM Course are offered in:
- Finance and Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business
For Part Time PGDM:
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline marks from a recognized University.
For Executive PGDM:
- Candidates Should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have minimum 5 years of work experience as Manager in public/private sector companies located in NCR.
- Preference may be given to professional such as CA, CS, Cost Accountant, Engineers, Architect, Doctors etc,.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT/ GMAT score, LBSIM Aptitude test followed by group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1675/- in favor of “LBSIM”, payable at Delhi should be submitted to the below address of the institute.
- The application can also be obtained from the admission office of the institute by paying Rs. 1600/- in cash.
Last date for the submission of application form is May 15, 2012.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management,
Plot No. 11/7, Sector–11, Near Metro Station,
Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
Tel,: 011 – 25307700.