The Courses are offered in:
- Undergraduate (UG) Professional Diploma in Craft Design
- Postgraduate (PG) Professional Diploma in Craft Design
- Certificate Programme – Craft Integrated Fashion Merchandising
- Certificate Programme – Craft Management and Entrepreneurship
Candidates should pass 10 + 2 examination in relevant discipline from a recognized Board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline or Diploma in Architecture marks from a recognized university.
For more eligibility details, please click here.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Crafts and Design.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 300/- in favor of 'Indian Institute of Crafts and Design', payable at Jaipur and a self addressed envelope of 9X12 size stamps affixed. The envelope should be marked with “IICD ADMISSIONS 2012”.
Last date for the submission of application form is May 10, 2012.
Written test will be held on May 20, 2012.
The Admission Incharge,
Indian Institute of Crafts and Design,
J-8, Jhalana Institutional Area,
Jhalana, Jaipur – 302004.
Tel,: 0141 – 2702519.