The courses are offered in:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Postgraduate Diploma in CA (PGDCA)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Candidates should passed 10 + 2 examination in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized Board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% marks from a recognized university.
How to apply:
Application cost should be remitted in the form of State Bank of India Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Directorate of Distance Education, Mother Teresa Women’s University payable at Kodaikanal only.
Last sate for the sale of application form is April 30, 2012.
Mother Teresa Women's University Research & Extension Centre,
Teacher's Training College Campus,
Saidapet, Chennai – 600015.
Tel.: 044 – 24347222.