M.G.R. Govt. Film and Television Institute, Chennai invites application for the admission to the following 3 years Diploma Courses:
1. Diploma in Direction, Screenplay writing and TV Production
2. Diploma in Film Technology and TV Production (Cinematography)
3. Diploma in Film Technology and TV Production (Film Processing)
4. Diploma in Film Technology and TV Production (Sound Recording and Engineering)
5. Diploma in Film Editing and TV Production
For Sl No.1: Minimum qualification is a pass in any degree from a recognized University.
For Sl No. 2 and 4: Minimum qualification is a pass in Higher Secondary with Physics and Chemistry / Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
For Sl No.3and 5: Minimum qualification is a pass in Higher Secondary in any branch.
How To Apply:
Application forms with prospectus can be obtained in person from the Principal, MGR Govt. Film and Television Institute by sending a Demand Draft for Rs.100 (Rs.30/- for SC/ST Candidates) drawn from any nationalized bank payable at Chennai. Application forms and prospectus can also be downloaded.
M.G.R. Govt. Film and Television Institute
CIT Campus, Tharamani, Chennai – 600113
Last date for receipt of form: 06 June 2011