Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh will conduct its entrance in April. The test is conducted for admission to MDS, MD and MS courses at the following colleges/institutes:
1) R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain
2) Modern Dental College, Indore
3) People's College of Dental Sciences, Bhopal
4) People's College of Medical Sciences, Bhopal
5) Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore
6) Index Medical College Hospital & RC, Indore
1) The candidate must have passed BDS/MBBS course from any of the recognized Dental/Medical College in India.
2) Candidate must have completed compulsory rotating internship from an Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India/ Medical Council of India on or before 31 March,2011.
3) Candidate must be registered with the Dental Council of India / Medical Council of India of any State in India.
How To Apply:
Application Forms will be available at DMAT office and the participating colleges on payment of Rs. 1,500 by cash or DD in favor of APDMC payable at Bhopal.The application form can also be obtained by post, remitting D.D. of Rs. 1,600. Application Forms should reach to DMAT office latest by 21/04/2011 along with a DD of Rs. 1,000 as Examination Fee.Application Form can also be downloaded from the website.
E-2/51, Arera Colony
Opp. Habibganj Railway Station
Bhopal-462016, Madhya Pradesh
Phone: 0755 - 2460047, 2467244, 3201141
Last date for receipt of form: 21 April 2011
Entrance Date: 24 April 2011