Job aspirants with experience in fields of IT, Data Science, Finance and others; watch out!
An interview is all it takes to get you an officer job in CBI.
The Central Bank of India, CBI is planning to hire 110 Specialist Officers under various job profiles. Just so you know, the Central Bank of India is a premier Public Sector Bank with 4500 branches and over 31000 employees. Through this recruitment drive, CBI will hire experienced professionals as SO as economists, data scientists, risk managers, IT SOC analysts, IT security analysts, technical officers (Credit), credit officers, data engineers, law officers, security, and financial analysts.
Interested and eligible candidates can go to centralbankofindia.co.in to apply for these posts. The last date to apply is 17 October 2022.
The interview is expected to take place in December 2022 and admit card for the same will be issued in November. The exact dates and location for the interview will soon be updated.
Details of Vacancies in Central Bank SO Vacancy 2022
- Candidates will be directly called for the interview based on their eligibility.
- The plan is to call candidates 8 times the number of vacancies.
- That means some 880 or close to 1000 candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round.
- For SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs.175/-+GST
- For remaining Candidates - Rs. 850/-+GST
Eligibility Criteria (Qualification Plus Experience)
IT Security Analyst
- Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA/MSc(IT)/MSc(Computer Science) from a recognized University. The candidates also have to have certifications like CISA/CISSP/CISM/CRISC/CEH
- Minimum 6 years of experience in IT, out of which minimum 3 years in Ethical Hacking/Red Teaming/Threat Hunting/VAPT/ Application Security/Digital Forensic Analysis.
Law Officer/Manager - Scale II
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
Have to be an advocate with Bar Council and 3 years‟ experience of practice at Bar or Judicial service and/or 2 years as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a Schedule Commercial Bank or the Central/State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking and candidates should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from
the Court/Bar council/organization.
- A minimum of 2nd class post-graduate degree in Economics/Econometrics/Rural Economics
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in data collection, economic analysis or research.
For more details please CLICK HERE
How to Apply for Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2022
Please follow these given steps to apply for CBI SO 2022-23 Vacancy
- Go to the recruitment section of the bank's website at https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/en/recruitments OR Paste it into a browser and 'search'
- Press Apply Online button under the section reading "Recruitment of Officers in specialist category- 2022-23 - Residual Vacancy in various streams"
- Register yourself and then log in using the just created credentials
- Fill out the details, and submit the documents asked
- Pay the Application Fee
- Download and take a printout of the final confirmation page
For more details regarding any aspect of these vacancies, Click Here