District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd, Eluru, has released a recruitment notification for the post of Staff Assistant/Clerk . The bank has recently closed the online application process and the notification was released for a total of 60 vacancies. According to the official notification, the written exam will be conducted between June and July tentatively. Candidates who have registered for the examination are advised to start their preparations early. The bank will select the candidates based on the online test and an interview. Explore the preparation tips to crack the exam.
District Cooperative Central Bank Exam Pattern
|S No||Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|1 ||General English||40 ||40 ||35 minutes|
|2 ||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50 ||60 ||45 minutes|
|3 ||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50 ||45 minutes|
|Total||140 ||150 ||125 minutes|
The online test and interview are conducted for a total of 150 and 25 marks respectively. There will be negative marking for wrong answers. Around 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Tips For General English
- This section will test the language proficiency of the candidates such as grammar, prepositions and vocabulary.
- The grammar rules are very important and learn the tenses, verbs and adverbs topics properly.
- Learn new synonyms and antonyms everyday.
- The reading comprehension is not only important but is also a scoring section.
- Reading editorials in the newspaper will help you a lot with the reading comprehension section.
- The fill in the blank questions can be solved in less than a minute. So try to gain more marks in this area.
- The subject-verb agreement is a trap. Answer them only if you are confident.
- The error detection and correction and sentence rearrangement are important topics.
Tips For Reasoning Ability
- This section requires logical thinking along with analytical skills.
- Half of the marks will be in your pocket if you are good at blood relations, syllogisms, directions, data sufficiency, alphabet series, coding-decoding, seating arrangement and analogy.
- A little bit of simplification is required for the arithmetical reasoning questions.
- Try to keep the input-output questions for the end because they will consume a lot of time.
- The questions on the mirror images and cube & dice are expected. Practise is the only way to crack this section.
- The statement and conclusion questions are easy so never keep them for the end.
Tips For Computer Aptitude
- This section requires both theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Starting from the history of computers to windows operating system, read all the concepts.
- Direct questions are expected based on input and output devices.
- At least two questions will be asked on the basic functionalities of MS Office.
- The abbreviations and shortcut keys are the most important topics in which you can score easily.
- Questions are likely to be asked on the security tools, viruses, hacking and networking and communication.
- One has to keep themselves updated on the modern-day technologies and database management systems.
Tips For Quantitative Aptitude
- This section requires a lot of practise along with critical thinking skills.
- One has to be strong in the simplifications and basic concepts such as averages, ratios, LCM, percentages, simple interest and compound interest.
- The most important topics are the time and work, time and distance, interest and discount, pipes and cisterns, profit and loss, decimals and fractions, quadratic equations and number systems.
- Practise is the only way to score well in this section. We suggest you practise solving questions while preparing concepts.
- Taking mock tests at regular intervals is also suggested.
- One has to be strong in the tables and graphs mensuration besides relationship between numbers.