Appl Inc on Thursday apologised for intentionally slowing down the speed of phones in old iphone models in order to save battery life and prevent it from shutting down in cold weather.
"Have never -- and would never -- do anything to intentionally shorten the life of any Apple product," the statement read.
Have you ever wondered who designs these batteries and what does it take to work in a company like Apple and expertise in mobile phone batteries? Know now!
List of jobs in mobile battery
- Battery Cell Engineer
- Battery Engineer / Scientist
- Cell Design and Process Engineer
- Research and Development Engineer
- Equipment Process Development Engineer
- Battery Systems Engineer
- Senior Process Development Engineer-Raw Materials
- Automotive Battery Systems Engineer
- Coating Process Development Engineer
- Senior Engineer - Battery Cell Technology
Rs.98000 a year
- B.E/M.E in Chemical Engineering
- B.E/M.E in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge updated in latest technologies
- Flexibility to work in challenging environment
Why is Battery Engineering the trending job in 2018?
Mobile phones being the most used gadget in the world, people are interested in splurging their money to buy the best phone.
What to look in a best phone?
Ideally, people look for a lot of facilities in a phone for entertainment and communication. In order to make use of it, the integral part of the mobile is battery. It is going to be so damn irritating if the battery drains out after the use of one application and charging is required quite often. Hence long battery life is the most sought after requirement in a latest model mobile phone. Thus Battery Engineers are going to rock the world of mobile phones in 2018.
Have you chosen your field of Battery Engineering yet? Tell us what wonders it does in your career!