APJ Abdul Kalam was a source of inspiration for tens and thousands of youngsters across the world because of his life philosophy and teachings. Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam, popularly known as 'Missile Man of India,' born on October 15 and served as the 11th President of India. He always remembered for his patriotism and passion for innovation and science & technology. The Bharat Ratna recipient stands as a torchbearer who has instilled courage in youngsters to achieve extraordinary things in life despite adverse conditions. Explore APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes in English for students!
Abdul Kalam Quotes On Education
Abdul Kalam believes that students play a significant role to transform India into a developing country. Here are some Abdul Kalam quotes on education for students.
- The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.
- All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
- Excellence happens not by accident. It is a process.
- The purpose of education is to make good human beings with skill and expertise... Enlightened human beings can be created by teachers.
- Creativity is seeing the same thing but thinking differently.
- Small aim is a crime; have great aim.
- Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model.
Abdul Kalam Quotes On Dreams
- You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
- A dream is not that which you see while sleeping, it is something that does not let you sleep.
- Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action.
- You cannot change your future, but, you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.
Abdul Kalam Quotes About Success
Explore the best Abdul Kalam quotes on success for students.
- When our signature changes to autograph, this marks the Success.
- If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
- Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy success.
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
- Winners are not those who never fail but those who never quit.
- To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.
- If you fail, never give up because Fail means "First Attempt In Learning
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
- Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
Abdul Kalam Quotes About Life
- All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds.
- You should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
- I was willing to accept what I couldn't change.
- Don't take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
- I am not handsome but I can give my hand to someone who needs help... Because beauty is required in the heart, not in face...
- Two rules for a peaceful life: Depression in failure should never go to heart, and ego in success should never go to the brain.
- Luxury and Lies have huge maintenance costs. But Truth and Simplicity are self-maintained without any cost.
- Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.
- Empty pocket teaches you a million things in life, but full pocket spoils you in a million ways.
- Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.
Abdul Kalam Quotes On Work
- Love your job but don't love your company, because you may not know when your company stops loving you.
- If you fall in your life, neither your boss or client will offer you a helping hand, only your friends and family will.
- You did not study hard and struggle to become a machine.
- Interest of a client is important, so is your family.
- Work is a never-ending process. It can never be completed.
- If you salute your duty, you no need to salute anybody, but if you pollute your duty, you have to salute everybody.