The TSCHE(Telangana State Council of Higher Education) released the counselling schedule for the TS EAMCET(State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) 2022. The TS EAMCET counselling process started earlier in August. The last date for EAMCET counselling has been extended till 1 September.
The eligible and interested candidates can apply on the official website- tseamcet.nic.in.
Certificate verification for candidates who book slots will be held from August 23 to 1 September.
The list for round 1 seat allotment will be out on September 6, 2022.
Those candidates who have qualified TS EAMCET 2022 and have also passed Intermediate or its Equivalent Qualifying Examination and are interested in taking admission into B.E / B.Tech / Pharmacy Courses can apply for the counselling process, as per the official notification.
TS EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be the Citizen of India or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders and candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra.
How to apply for TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling?
1. Go to the official website- tseamcet.nic.in.
2. Enter the required credentials.
3. Fill in the required details and book your slot.
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling: List Of Documents Required
TS EAMCET 2022 rank card
TS EAMCET 2022 hall ticket
Transfer Certificate (TC)
Income certificate issued by a competent authority after January 1 (if applicable)
Class 12 (Inter) or equivalent marksheet and passing certificate
Class 6 to Class 12 mark sheets and certificates
SSC or equivalent marks memo
Caste certificate (if applicable)
COUNSELLING SCHEDULE FOR TS EAMCET FIRST PHASE
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification- 21-08-2022 to 01-09-2022
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates- 23-08-2022 to 30-08-2022
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification- 23-08-2022 to 02-09-2022
4. Freezing of options 02-09-2022
5. Provisional Allotment of Seats 06-09-2022
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & Self Reporting through the website- 06-09-2022 to 13-09-2022