TNPSC CCSE-II Prelim Result 2022: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) announced the prelim exam results of Combined Civil Services Examination-II (Interview Posts and Non-Interview Posts) in Group-II and IIA services on 8th November 2022. The Commission conducted the Preliminary examination on 21st May 2022. The applicants who appeared in this examination are advised to check their result details on the official website of TNPSC: https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
- The main written exam will be performed in the coming year, 2023, on 25th February.
- The applicants who have cleared the first prelim examination must upload the scanned copy of documents reinforcing the claims made in the online application for the mains examination from 17th November 2022 to 16th December 2022 till 17.45(IST) in the e-Seva centers run by TACTV.
- The payment gateway will be closed one day before the last date for uploading documents. Hence, the candidates must pay the fees on or before 15th December 2022.
Online Application Fee Details For Mains Examination
- As we mentioned above, the applicants who have cleared the first prelim examination must pay Rs. 200/- while filling online application for the main examination.
Note: The provisional entry to the Main Written Examination is based on the claims (viz., Date of Birth, Religion, Communal Category, Gender, Educational Qualification, Differently Abled Category, PSTM Status, etc.) made by the candidates in the online applications.
How to Download TNPSC CCSE-II Prelim Result 2022?
- Visit the Official Website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC): https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, Click on the "Recruitment" section.
- Now scroll down to Result, then click "Latest Results."
- A new page will appear where on the first row, you can see "COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION-II (INTERVIEW POSTS AND NON-INTERVIEW POSTS) IN GROUP-II AND IIA SERVICES" details.
- Click "08-11-2022" in the Written Exam Results section to download the result pdf.
- At last, save the details for further reference.